Ready to Start Exploring? Book Now to Secure Your Space
Where in the world is the best kayaking?
Want to experience the best kayaking tours in the world, with concierge-style service and incredible bang-for-your-buck? We do the research, take care of all the details, and set everything up – in-country transportation, tours, lodging, meals -- even your flights if you’d like. All you have to do is book your trip, pack your bags and show up. We take care of everything else. You may never want to travel any other way again!
Portugal, Algarve Coast
Mediterranean magic – sun, sea, sand and Southern Portugal’s wildly spectacular coastline
Discover why vacationers and expats alike are flocking to Portugal for fun or forever
- 7-day trip, 4 days paddling tours + adventure day options
- Personalized service with a maximum of six guests, a local, English-speaking experienced sea kayaking guide.
Guided kayak paddles, explore…
- Sagres’ spectacular coastline with hidden caves and secluded beaches
- Cape St. Vincent, mainland Europe’s south-westernmost point, famed for its soaring cliffs
- Ponta da Piedade’s magnificent multicolored rock formations, arches and caves
- Bordeira beach, where big sand dunes and the Bordeira river form a lagoon, the rugged scenery of Carrapateira on the West Coast, with time for playing in the waves
Pick your favorite adventure option:
- Surfing, wind surfing, hiking, cycling, coasteering or kayak skills training
Food and Accommodations
- eco-friendly hostel
- delicious traditional Portuguese food
Interested? For more information, contact us. Hurry – time for booking this one is running out!
Unspoiled, relatively unknown tourist destination, Adriatic outpost to Europe’s greatest empires… Crystalline waters, caves and secluded bays make Vis island a sea kayaker’s dream.
- 7-day, 6-night trip
- Personalized service with a maximum of eight guests, a local, English-speaking experienced sea kayaking guide
- Experienced paddler tour
Vis Island, Croatia’s most distant inhabited island is till relatively unknown as a tourist destination, despite its rich history as the Adriatic outpost to many great empires and nations: Greece, Rome, Venice, Austria, France, England, and Italy.
Today, Vis Island’s charm lies in its relative isolation, insulated from commercial development and mass tourism. Lauded for its wild rugged beauty, and its deep connections to Mediterranean maritime heritage, the island is a true feast for the senses… wonderful restaurants, fabulous wines, with crystalline waters and unspoiled shores among the cleanest on the planet.
The island’s network of caves and secluded bays make it a sea kayaker’s dream. A stone guest house in Komiža is your home on Vis. Komiža is surrounded by steep mountains with views of Biševo islet, our destination on day three and home of Modra špilja (blue grotto).
Closed to tourists until 1998, Vis Island is a place truly stopped in time; an unspoiled island waiting to be discovered.
Food and Accommodations:
- Private guest house rooms with private attached bathrooms
- lunches and dinners
Interested? For more information, contact us.
Costa Rica Gulfo Dulce
April 10th-18th, 2021
Tropical sea kayaking amidst amazing biodiversity -- dancing dolphins, breaching whales, exotic birds, sloths, monkeys and much more!
River estuaries, mangrove forests, open water with dolphins and whales,
Island hop, tropical fruit, deserted beaches, calm waters, national parks, all-inclusive eco-lodges, jungle trails, wildlife spotting, coatimundis, macaws, toucans, snorkeling and swimming
- 7-day trip, 5 days paddling + snorkeling, swimming and hiking
- Personalized service with a local, English-speaking experienced kayaking guide
El Golfo Dulce, literally translated The Sweet Gulf, is one of a few tropical fjords in the world. It’s teaming with marine and terrestrial wildlife, surrounded by mangrove forests, rain forests, and national parks. National Geographic tagged Corcovado National Park as ‘the most biologically intense place on earth’.
Guided kayak paddles
- Arrive at Golfo Dulce and begin your paddling adventure
- Coastal paddling to Playa Blanca
- Gulf crossing and snorkeling
- River paddling, hiking, and snorkeling
- Coastal paddling, island hopping, and an organic farm tour
Food and Accommodations
- All-inclusive eco-lodges
- Succulent tropic delights, all meals included
Golfo Dulce is an undiscovered uncut gem, best to be explored by kayak, paddling along the coast from one eco-lodge to the other.
Interested? For more information, click here.